Looking for more involvement and a chance to take on a leadership role? Please consider a position on the executive board! Each position is served for two-years. The board meets at least 4 times a year in person and does most of the communicating virtually. Please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
2021-23 Executive Board Positions
Financial VP Assistant
- Handles chapter financial matters / manage chapter bank account
- Keeps accounting records of all financial collections and disbursements
- Collects dues from members and submit dues and forms to international
President (Opening in 2022)
- Oversees all departments and allows good lines of communication
- Completes all required reports timely & submits to International HQ
- Schedules & attends exec meetings throughout the year
- Continuously strives to help the chapter grow and be successful
Panhellenic Delegate Alternate
- Provides the chapter with Panhellenic news/updated
- Attends monthly Panhellenic meetings (third Tuesday of the month from 11:30 – 1:30 in Dunwoody). No meetings in the Summer
- Provides the chapter with Panhellenic news/updates
- Updates other members of exec on anything discussed in the meetings and what information needs to go into the newsletter.
- There are also committees within the AAPA in which you can get involved.
- Estimated time commitment (excluding summer) is approximately 5-7 hours or less a month, including the meeting.
Programs VP & Assistant
- In charge of planning “annual signature events” every year
- Open House
- Founders Day
- Annual Ornament Exchange
- Galentine’s Day
- Organizes fun and unique events & outings around the Metro Atlanta area for our chapter
- Happy Hour
- Book Club
- Sends e-vites to all planned events